Family

Important Dates

  • Your date could be here.
  • June 14th, Brandon's Graduation from UW

Friday, April 27, 2007

Just wanted to show you how to add a photo and a link

Just click on the little picture above where you type the post then browse for a photo and add it. You can choose the size of it and the positioning.



To make your post look pretty click on the compose button that is in the upper right corner right above the preview button. You will have the options to change the color or size of your type.

When in the Edit Html mode you can type links in by pushing Control/shift/a. A little screen will pop up and you can type in the link. When your link appears you can type the title like link in between the carrots at the end of the code that the blog created. The first times I did this I just went to edit posts and copied one that someone else had done.

So for all the nieces and nephews here are some links for you. When you figure out how to do it show Mom and Dad.

Here are some links for you:
My website for my teen group.
and My myspace site.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that photo of Mom and Dad!