Family

Important Dates

  • Your date could be here.
  • June 14th, Brandon's Graduation from UW

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Great Idea

Hi Cronk Family!
I think a blog is a great idea.
This is an easy way to share news and upcoming events.
People can publish links to articles if they want to share them.
Discussions would all be in one place, so people who want to join in could follow the flow of the discussion more easily. It would be more organized, and yet reduce the number of e-mails. We can easily access the information and not
have to search through old mail, or worry about accidentally deleting e-mails.
Another great thing is that all information would be stored and organized in one place, not in bits and pieces on our own computers.
So...I'm all for it. It's easy, once you sign in. Have the computer save your password so you don't have to sign in every time. then just click post for your new message.
Love you all,
mary

3 comments:

Mary said...

Thanks to Virginia for getting us started!!!

Mary said...

Hi--
StoryForce is me. Mary. That's my other blog. It's not up yet, but will be soon.

virginia said...

I do hope we do try to use it. It is very easy to use. I use my own blog at the Library to stor lists and good ideas. It reduces clutter!!